Evo Endo Logo
about -  evoendo

BDS MJDF RCS(Eng) PGCert CE MSc(Endo)

BDS GDC Number: 114701

The important stuff

What’s most important to me (and 100% my reason for doing what I do) is successfully and carefully treating patients and also passing on skills to other dental practitioners.

I believe that 80% of all dental treatment can be carried out by all GDPs. Dentists who choose to focus in one area make up the remaining 20% – it’s a question of balance and teamwork.

Dr Dhiraj Arora

I love a challenge and believe we all learn from our mistakes – it’s what makes us better each day. I am keen to build a community and share experiences – helping each other all the time.

Teaching

My love of teaching led me to gain a Postgraduate Certificate in Dental Education from Oxford Brookes University in 2017. I mentor newly qualified dentists and am involved at the London Deanery as a Dental Foundation Trainer. I also design and deliver other postgraduate endodontic teaching sessions.

My earlier background

I graduated from Guy’s, King’s and St Thomas’ Dental Institute, completing my Bachelor of Dental Surgery in 2007. In 2009, I gained The Diploma of Membership of the Joint Dental Faculties at The Royal College of Surgeons of England. To continue to satisfy my passion for endodontics, I completed my Master’s in Endodontic Practice at Barts and The Royal London.

Other key things to know about me:

  • I am a member of the British Endodontic Society
  • I am a member of the European Society of Endodontology
  • My primary research interest is in the use of CBCT and digital imaging in endodontics
  • My research “Accuracy of 3D Endo CBCT software for Preoperative Working Length Determination, an in vitro study” is due to be presented at the next British Endodontic Society Scientific Meeting
  • I love to travel, enjoy good food and spend quality time with my wife, Simrith, and our young children: Arissa and Dylan (you can see them below!)
about thumb1 about thumb1 about thumb1
refer a patient thumb
refer a patient thumb
Evo Endo Logo

Refer a patient

With practices in London and the South of England I am able to help your patients with dedicated and experienced endodontic care.

Read more
refer a patient thumb
refer a patient thumb
Evo Endo Logo

Training for dentists

"MINDFUL MECHANICAL PREPARATION" 1-day courses in March and June 2022. Aimed specifically at early career dentists, I can help with both the practical and patient care aspects of becoming a seriously good endodontist.

Read more
logo icon

Get in touch

getin thumb
instagram
Evo Endo